Jenna Page (To Contact Jenna Page Click Here)
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Monthly Rent: $1000
Jenna Page is seeking: Female only roommates
Pets are: NOT accepted
Smokers are: NOT accepted
Lease is: yearly
Security deposit is: required
Public transportation is: available
Room is: NOT furnished
Room does: NOT have a private bathroom
Comments From Jenna Page
• Two bedroom/one bath situated in the heart of Lincoln Park right off beautiful Clark street
• Move in required for November 1st (looking for a roommate to sign with me ASAP due to building management requirements)
• Rent: $1,000/month per person
• Water and Gas payed through the apartment: each roughly ~ $20/month
• Electric is ~ $30-$40/month depending on seasonal usage
• Heat in unit
• No AC but manageable with installation of AC window units
• Washer and Dryer in the building's basement
• The apartment is mostly furnished (two couches, reclining chair, TV, microwave, side table, bench, decorations etc.) -- furnished apartment photos upon request.
• A porch located in the back of the apartment
• Located near North Avenue Beach, retail establishments, notable restaurants, Lincoln Park Zoo, and nightlife venues which are all within a close walking distance.
• Walking distance to brown/purple line and buses 22 and 156
• Parking is manageable and has never given me an issue in this area: There is free street parking just a few blocks away. Street parking is available right outside the apartment, however, with the purchase of a residential parking permit.
Looking for a roommate who is/has:
• A full time job or a graduate student
• Young adult in her early 20's
• No pets
• Easy going
I am currently looking for a roommate to share rent with my two bedroom apartment. I am currently working in the Loop. I moved here about a year ago and I am originally from the East Coast. I like to go out on the weekends and consider myself a very social person. I enjoy playing lacrosse, running, skiing, watching reality TV. I'm looking for a responsible, social, mature and clean roommate. The bedroom you would be taking is a bit on the smaller end but it has a closet, windows, French doors and a heating unit. The bedroom fits a Full Sized bed comfortably and can fit a dresser in the bedroom as well.